howdy

Skitz0

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Wii Online Code
6131-4404-6382-0010
I'm happy to see an active community sharing Wii codes and discussing gamer stuff.
I'm all for having as many of you on my list as possible so I'll try to be concise and honest and maybe even a little entertaining...

A long time ago in a basement far far away....

A boy was playing his Koleko Vision and learning the intricacies of Burger making in Burger Time!
((I'm 26 years old right now))
This boy went on to accomplish great things...defending Hyrule, feeding his blob lots of jellybeans, getting to Mike Tyson but never knocking him out, etc.
((Nintendo years were great. I wasn't as hooked into gaming back then as I soon became, as I was growing up with piano lessons, little league, snowball fights, you know...kid stuff))
Soon the world around him changed...a hideous villain was cackling and poisoning rivers. His name was Kefka. He needed to be destroyed.
This boy searched long and hard and found the Atma Weapon, grinded to level 99, fell in love with video game music from then on.
((I'd say that Final Fantasy 3(6) and Chronotrigger were the two videogames that initially inspired me to really take my music more seriously. I owe it to a lot of people...but I can't forget those years and games where I became so emotionally involved because of the music. It changed my outlook on gaming forever.))
Things were becoming ever more dangerous though!
Years later, another villain in the shape of a corporation began to run afoul.
This corporation was named Shinra, and they too needed to be destroyed...but wait! This boy was soon learning that things are not as they seem, because Shinra was only the tip of the Iceberg.
There was another villain...one who murdered a beloved accomplice and for the very first time broke that boy's hard and serious grin into a tearful frown in the midst of his adventures.
This villain was Sephiroth, and by God, he needed to be destroyed as well.
((This is getting pretty damn long. It was a cute idea at first but maybe I should've read some of the other introduction threads to get a better idea of what the word concise means))

Throughout the years of this boy's growth into manhood he ventured through many treacherous worlds and destroyed many things in the name of justice. Escaping from Hell, eating snakes, fighting Zeus, even growing a weird lifeform in his aquarium while Leonard Nimo rambled on and on.
And at this point of this man's life, he can look back and be proud of the accomplishments that have shaped him and his fortunes.

But now...we can finally keep track of our accomplishments.
With our Wii: 6131-4404-6382-0010

Seeyou in game.

elloaml3.gif

Long intro is long

Hey skitz! Glad you joined:yesnod:

I'm sure you already know the rules and policies.

Back