I am new.

dretron

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2008
I was looking for a decent wii forum... looks like this is the one.

I'm a dude, 31, live in venice beach, ca. work in finance.

when I was a kid I got the original NES and I remember that it changed my world. I was very excited. I like the wii just about as much. I could listen to the wii shop music on a loop.

I like playing mario galaxy and wii sports the most. my record is a 246 in bowling and a -6 in the 9-hole game. I have a good friend out here that plays too and saturday nights are usually spent playing high-stakes skins in bowling and golf.

I'm also a guitar fanatic.

anyhow. hello. ads disappear.

a.

Welcome to WiiChat, I hope you enjoy the forums :)

Galaxy is a great game, I suggest checking out No More Heroes as well.
I as well enjoy playing Guitar, one of the instruments that I can play good.

Hope to see you around.

Hi,welcome to WiiChat!!! What you need to do now is join the Blooper Fan Club....Its the thing everybody does when they first come here-mabye its because Bloopers are so atractive! After that you should get yourself a good Avatar and Sig.....

Gday and WELCOME! what's d most consecutive number of strikes have u got so far? SMG is definitely lots of fun. and you're like me, started out with the original NES back in the days....ahhhhhh......good memories hehe. u know what game i really enjoyed back in NES? goonies 2, where u have to save a bunch of people including a mermaid in the end. BRING BACK GOONIES!!!!

Last edited:
Back