Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwaterbrogden

Master Commander
Dec 26, 2006
NJ & MA
Wii Online Code
1389-6918-7920-6415
So to get other Mii people you need to be friends with people?

Is it possible to play each other or play with each other online in games like Wii Sports if you both are online at the same time?

How do i friend someone and can i be yours?

hotwaterbrogden said:
So to get other Mii people you need to be friends with people?

Is it possible to play each other or play with each other online in games like Wii Sports if you both are online at the same time?

How do i friend someone and can i be yours?

To get other mii's, yes you have to have friends. Unfortunately you cannot play against other friends online like xbox live, you can online message, trade mii's etc...

To register other friends, you need your friend code. To find your friend code, click on the envelope on the bottom right hand side of the main screen. Then, click on the message board. A window will appear saying "this wii systems code is _____" That is your friend code. You give that code out to other people, and they will give you yours.

To actually register friends, in the message board, click register. Enter the friend code, and a nickname for that friend.

i gust going to be pashont till someone i no gets one yus it will take tik tok but in the end i will not have to cereal out my ade after

Or you could just look at the crazy freaking thread where people exhange codes. That's where I got all mine from, have about 5 pages of friends. Theres about a post every second though, its crazy x.x

joshu01793 said:
i gust going to be pashont till someone i no gets one yus it will take tik tok but in the end i will not have to cereal out my ade after

I think I understood three words out of that sentence...
I really hate it when people txt talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back