I'm a TMNT fan at heart

Jeremy_und2004

I have my Wii!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2006
Minnesota
I grew up on Turtles and am excited for the new movie and game to come out. I'm glad me and my brother still have all our turtle stuff, could be worth quite a bit maybe sometime soon.

So how many turtle items can you see in these 2 pics???

DSCF1355.jpg

DSCF1356.jpg

And thats not all of them, some are buried in closets and in storage in the basement. If anyone else wants to post theirs, it would be fun to see!

it may be worth a little bit, not as much as it would have been worth had you actually kept them in the packaging. But I know as a kid it's hard to do that. I had just about as much as you do in those pics, i had ALL the characters but none of their vehicles or accessories. Except the turtle van I think.

Dude, thanks for posting those they made me smile and float into some childhood reminiscence..a lot of the figures you have I also had a while back but it's been so long since then I'm not too sure where they are now..on the 'I'm a TMNT fan at heart' tip..the feeling is 100% mutual. Good stuff.

don't get your hopes up...the movie is ....animated...thats the worst thing u can do to a movie after it was already good. idk how they did it before, whether they were suits or what but it looked awsome in those older movies.

scubasteve said:
don't get your hopes up...the movie is ....animated...thats the worst thing u can do to a movie after it was already good. idk how they did it before, whether they were suits or what but it looked awsome in those older movies.

Animated is where it's at these days. The old movies were good, but they don't hold up to today's standards. Remember how their mouths moved? Highly unrealistic :p

PotatoWedgie said:
Animated is where it's at these days. The old movies were good, but they don't hold up to today's standards. Remember how their mouths moved? Highly unrealistic :p

lmfao have u even seen a commercial for the new movie? animated is one thing, like how they changed yoda from puppet to digital, that was good but this is full out cartoon animated. plus it will be corny and have less of a plot, i remember watching the old ones that actually had a bit of dept to them, like when splinter is kidnapped and everyone is bummed and sad and stuff whereas in this new one i guarantee it will be two hours of one-liners and bad action scenes.

I used to be a huge fan as a kid, making sewers out of cardboard boxes - ahh fun times :D

I was HUGE into TMNT.
For sure. I was a little too young for the first two live action movies but I loved the show and had a ton of the action figures.
I saw the 3rd movie when I was like 4 opening day and thought it was such crap haha. I want to find my old action figures. That'd probably be fun for a rainy day haha.

i used to love TMNT too...but not as much as my brother! he used to hold his 'whacks' while he was waiting for it to start and when it started, he would jump off the couch and swing them around...ahhh nostalgic lol

hey you know uncle phil from fresh prince of bel air was the voice of shredder. nevr noticed it then but now you cant help but to hear it. they should have let him keep doing the voice. he was the best shredder.

Back