I'm looking for Australian, New Zealand, and Oceania Mario Kart Wii Players.

Maikeru64

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2013
Canada
Wii Online Code
4624-3479-4884-7225
I'm a player who wants to challenge people from around the world, and become friends. So, I figured I started with Australia and New Zealand. My two favorite countries. I can also face people in the Oceania area as well. Even though Australia and New Zealand's there too. So, Australian, New Zealand, and Oceania Players in Mario Kart Wii. Anytime. My Mario Kart Wii Friend Code is 1121-1896-7568. The name is Michael, so yeah. See you guys online.

I can also have the Wii Friend Codes too. If you want.
Here's mine:
Nickname: Maikeru64
Wii Friend Code: 4624-3479-4884-7225

There you go. Hope to face you guys online!

If you would consider facing a broader variety of people I would reccomend using the "Worldwide" option during online play. Plenty of people from all over the world can pop up, it even shows you where the are currently playing from. Searching for players in specific regions here may not yield many results.

I understand that. I've battle people online before, but what I want is to find people online and to be friends with them. Then, when I see they're online, I can battle them that way. By the way, do you wanna be friends on Mario Kart?

It's ok. Maybe someday, I'll just happen to catch you online in Mario Kart. Thanks. My information is up at the top.

Back