i'm not exactly new, but i'm sort of new..

GHfan

What are ya?
Jan 12, 2010
Maryland
Wii Online Code
5476-9392-2246-0340
I never really introduced myself when i joined.
My favorite games are Mario kart(which i don't have anymore:frown5:), Guitar heros( i have legends of rock and world tour), and any mario game.
I'm a girl
my favorite tv shows are seinfeld, futurama, married with children, powerpuff girls, and ren & stimpy.
I like the toxic avenger movies, walk hard: the dewey cox story, and any futurama movie.
my absolute favorite book is "A Clockwork Orange"
my favorite bands include creedence clearwater revival, rammstein, frankie valli and the four seasons, danny and the juniors, rancid, ramones, misfits, beach boys, orange, casualties, social distortion, suicidal tendencies and so on...
Anyway, this is me! Hope you enjoyed.:papermario:

My favorite games are Mario kart(which i don't have anymore:frown5:), Guitar heros( i have legends of rock and world tour), and any mario game.
I'm a girl
my favorite tv shows are seinfeld, futurama, married with children, powerpuff girls, and ren & stimpy.
I like the toxic avenger movies, walk hard: the dewey cox story, and any futurama movie.
my favorite bands include creedence clearwater revival, rammstein, frankie valli and the four seasons, danny and the juniors, rancid, ramones, misfits, beach boys, orange, casualties, social distortion, suicidal tendencies and so on...

Another non-breaking benjamin fan... This world is leaning towards hell. :( ... Or are we already there?

I'm a girl

Another non-breaking benjamin fan... This world is leaning towards hell. :( ... Or are we already there?
It's not that i don't like breaking benjamin, they're just not one of my favorites. i like how they can make a song about anything.

Back