Im Sorry

KingDragon

King
Jul 21, 2007
Um i joined the clan, but it said i alreadfy registered at 3:53pm, but i looked at my clock and it says 10:55. If im usin someone elses name sorry, and help me make my name. If not. Hi im new. I have aWii but currntly only Wii sports. PBR and MP8 coming soon though.

Welcome to Wiichat KingDragon, hope ya enjoy your stay...

And if i may correct you....this is a forum not a clan :smilewinkgrin:

Same diffewrence right? If not im in a clan you may want to join. I has wifi stuff. Um (this isnt an advertisement sorry if you think that) now then we mainly feature: Mario Kart, MPH, Pokemon for DS, and im not sure what for Wii. PM me if interestted. Or just say so.

Hey KingDragon! Welcome to wiichat!

KingDragon said:
Um i joined the clan, but it said i alreadfy registered at 3:53pm, but i looked at my clock and it says 10:55.

Did you change it so the forum is set up to your time zone? That could be it.

KingDragon said:
Same diffewrence right? If not im in a clan you may want to join. I has wifi stuff. Um (this isnt an advertisement sorry if you think that) now then we mainly feature: Mario Kart, MPH, Pokemon for DS, and im not sure what for Wii. PM me if interestted. Or just say so.

But I'd take that as advertising. :tard: :confused: :confused:

Well, Welcome to WiiChat. Enjoy your stay. Remember to read the forum rules, and simply follow them. Thanks, and I'll see you around, maybe!

Back