IMPORTANT notice to all Western Australians - Wii Tour Dates

Ezekiel86

Chillin in the Mill
Jun 26, 2006
Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in
Wii Online Code
4149-4465-6987-2962
Greetings!

To my understanding, there are a few Western Australians among us, and to those I bring some important information: I have acquired the times and dates of the Wii touring schedule. It will begin on Thursday the 9th of November. and end on Saturday the 9th of December

The locations are arranged by date.

Here is the whole schedule:

Carousel: 5-8pm, Thursday 9/11/2006

Galleria: 11am-3pm, Saturday 11/11/2006

Whitfords: 5-8pm, Thursday 16/11/2006

Joondalup: 11am-3pm, Saturday 18/11/2006

Garden City: 5-8pm, Thursday 23/11/2006

Midlands: 11am-3pm, Saturday 25/11/2006

Galleria/Garden City: 5-8pm, Thursday 30/11/2006

Carousel/Whitfords/Garden City: 11am-3pm, Saturday 2/12/2006

Joondalup/Carousel: 5-8pm, Thursday 7/12/2006

Garden City/Carousel: 11am-3pm, Saturday 9/12/2006

----------------------------------------------------

This information was obtained from the gaming retailer GameTraders, be sure to check out their new shop in the Carillion arcade for some rare imports :)

OMG is this freakin WA! OMFG YOU ARE THE BEST EZEKIEL! I LOVE U MAN! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!! THANKYOU!

I reckon that all us WA wiichaters should go to one of these on the same day! BTW Ezekiel, do u know where the Garden City one will be? Actually, where any of them will be?

No problemo buddy! I was thinking to myself if someone else had this info I'd be stoked if they put it up so.. much love my perth brother! :)

I like the idea of us all organising a big group to head over to the shopping centres, we could have an official wiichat crew! Check out the thread here regarding the ideas for official Wiichat tshirts :D It'd be intense!

As far as the actual parts of the shopping centres are concerned, that was not included in the printout, but once we have reached the premesis it shouldn't be hard to locate, just look for signs/banners lol or even ask the shop assistants/security guards they should know!

Also, the dates+times I listed were coloured under the headings of: "Wii Retail Sampling" and "Wii Consumer Centre Sampling Dates". I'm not sure what exactly that means, but there will be Wii presence at these stores :D

I'm so there! Just gotta get my siege crew assembled :D

Back