Is it possible to rearrange wii channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpouliot

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
8523-4056-9641-3674
Hey...

is it possible to rearrange the order in which the channels appear? In particular VC games

just hold a and b
moved all my stuff around XP

Seriously you guys didnt no it ??? There has been about 10 threads about this already. If you cannot do it on your wii thats because you havent updated. Im guessing the people that cant move them are not online yet.

lol! If you have trouble, press B over a channel and then A. Sometimes, you might press A a split second before you press B so that makes you 'click' on the channel. So to ensure that you will 'pick up' the channel, press B first and then A

COLDshiver said:
lol! If you have trouble, press B over a channel and then A. Sometimes, you might press A a split second before you press B so that makes you 'click' on the channel. So to ensure that you will 'pick up' the channel, press B first and then A
a better solution than mine.

cannon said:
Seriously you guys didnt no it ??? There has been about 10 threads about this already. If you cannot do it on your wii thats because you havent updated. Im guessing the people that cant move them are not online yet.

i think thats the answer..

i had read about it so i decided to try it out. it didnt work. i even tried the logical approach of pressing b purposely before a just to not actually select the channel...

still didnt work, and my wii isnt online and has had no updates, i should have it online very soon though, just had my new broadband activated, i'll try it after and see the difference

Yep thats it buddy because it was included in the first update.

Ok question was answered.
Everything's good.
In the future though, please use the search.
It's easy, less time consuming, and better for the forum.
Thanks.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back