Is Rampage: Total Destruction worth 30 bucks?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Did any body get the game Rampage: Total Destruction for the Wii and would you spend 30 bucks on it???
I liked Rempage for the N64 but is this game good???

Well you have to define the term 'good' in your own gaming personality. It has fun multiplayer but pretty much no deep compelling storyline, as many of the previous Rampages have been. So if you just want to have a blast with some friends on multi-player this is for you, plus the Wii has exlusive characters to the franchise.

I bought it 2 nights ago and have not stopped playing for several hours at a time. Again - like Kamikaze said - it's all in what you define as good. The graphics are fun and just jumping around smashing buildings is a hoot! Awesome for 2-4 player parties!

Kamikaze said:
Well you have to define the term 'good' in your own gaming personality. It has fun multiplayer but pretty much no deep compelling storyline, as many of the previous Rampages have been. So if you just want to have a blast with some friends on multi-player this is for you, plus the Wii has exlusive characters to the franchise.

Sounds better than I expected.

i just got one from the circuitcity for 19.99 plus tax. it was on sale. kkk.

Well all I've really heard about it is ONM's review, in which they gave it 20%, and as I was never interested in getting it anyway, this sort of settled it. They said that it was repetitive and the controls were difficult.

Well It's Only 20 Bucks.kkk
It's Gonna Be For My Collections...

Back