looking for a new game

JagsRock95

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2009
Im looking for a new DS game to buy and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I already have, mario kart, diddy kong racing, new super mario bros, star fox command, sonic rush adventure, sonic brotherhood chronicles, pokemon diamond, mario and luigi partners in time and tecmo bowl kickoff.
Ive been thinking about waitng and getting pokemon platinum, but are there any existing DS games that are worth buying?

I really like Animal crossing, if that is something you think you may like.

im looking for something that will last me a while, id like a good RPG but i want something unique not just a generic turn based kind of thing. hmm this CONTACT game looks intresting indeed.

Last edited:
Contact is a unique rpg~ So far i really enjoy it. its not a classic one like sa dragon quest or chrono trigger.

I highly recommend:

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass

CoD: World at War

Metroid Prime: Hunters

Final Fantasy IV

thnx ive also heard that the world ends with you is like the best game ever is it really that good, and has anyone played n+ it seems pretty fun.

World ends with you is not the best game in the world. it is different and revolves around fashion. like if you wear the popular designers clothes in battle during that time of popularity your attributes go up and stuff.

It's nice to see something new from Square.

Haven't tried N+ but i want to. You try any of the castlevania games?

ya but im not really into em. That new Mario Luigi game looks awesome

Even though you said you don't want a turn based stradgey game, fire emblem shadow dragon is a great game

Back