mario hoops 3-on-3 wifi?

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
when i bought starfox command at walmart the other night i saw there was a comercial playing for the mario hoops 3 on 3 and i was like cool, but i asked some people and they said that the game was not to be wifi capable no online play or anything, so i was bummed, but just now i noticed on a piece of paper that came in the starfox box it says "if you like starfox xommand check out these other great games, and it has mario hoops 3-on-3 on it and it has a blue wifi sticker on the upper left hand corner, as the same with the mario march of the minis game, but i already knew that was wifi... but is it a misprint or is mario hoops 3-on-3 going to have wifi capabilities, i mean it isnt like nintendo to misprint things is it?

-komio

here is the image of the paper that came in the starfox bow for anyone who was wondering what i was talking about, but i guess talk is that they cancelled the online capabilities...not sure only like 1 more day till it hits the stores around me so ill go check it out

MH3o3wifi.jpg

on the official site www.mariohoops.com it says nothing about wifi, but yet says buy it now.... so i dont think it is wifi capable.... and also t gamestop it does not say it is a wifi game or anything

komio, wht do you think about Starfox? I was thinking about buying that, Megaman, or Mario Hoops.

hmmm starfox is an ok wifi title, i prefer mario kart ds compared to it right now but i do like the fact it is kinda like shoot the other p[erson down and get the stars they carry, its wierd to get used to the controls and game style at first tho...

Back