Mario Sonic Olympics won't save

Owen0501

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Hi

I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first post, so sorry if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything through searching!)

My kids have been playing mario olympics intensively throughout the festive season, breaking records, winning circuits and missions, etc. but when we checked the records section is says no data. Also, we should have been able to unlock more circuits and events. When we exit the game after completing circuits to go to the Wii menu it says that we will lose all unsaved data. Is there a way of manaully saving? We have plenty of space on the Wii so it is not a disk space issue.

Kids are frustrated!! So am I

Owen0501 said:
Hi

I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first post, so sorry if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything through searching!)

My kids have been playing mario olympics intensively throughout the festive season, breaking records, winning circuits and missions, etc. but when we checked the records section is says no data. Also, we should have been able to unlock more circuits and events. When we exit the game after completing circuits to go to the Wii menu it says that we will lose all unsaved data. Is there a way of manaully saving? We have plenty of space on the Wii so it is not a disk space issue.

Kids are frustrated!! So am I
I haven't got this game yet, so i'm just guessing. Try going into the settings menu on the game and see if there is an "autosave" option.

Also, how is Waluigi on the game?

EDIT: I just Googled it. It appears that records are not saved in multiplayer mode, only single player. I hope this has cleared things up.

Maybe you should take it in turns and break some records :yesnod:

Yes like Frummage said it doesn't save in multiplayer. That is what put me off this game big time.

You guys are better at googling than me - spent hours trying to find info! What a shame! Ok, they'll have to take turns then. IMO that's very poor for any game - especially one that's made to be best played as multiplayer! Sort it out Sega!

Back