mii parade busted.

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
k, so i have around 7 mii's and i go into the mii parade to meet other mii's but no 1 is ever there, ive had the wii for a week and i go everyday and i dont see any 1, whats the problem???? ive seen videos where ppl go to the mii parade and see like 1000 ppl walking down.... ( my wii shop channle works fine so i dont think internet is the problem)

You have to add friends to your address book, and tell them to put their Miis on 'Mingle.' (Found when creating a Mii). Their Miis should appear in the parade a couple hours later. The more people you add, the more Miis you'll have in your parade. Mingle ButtoN:

miimingle.JPG

Last edited:
FR. said:
You have to add friends to your address book, and tell them to put their Miis on 'Mingle.' (Found when creating a Mii). Their Miis should appear in the parade a couple hours later.

OK I done both of those plust turned on the Travel setting and I don't see any Mii's in My Parade either... I know that my buddy set it up right. I watched him. Anywho.. we both have internet working, we've traded pictures. He can send me a Mii <--nice. but nothing in the parade.. Is it instant? should I wait for a few days?

Hahaha, I thought you meant like the Wii Police showed up and busted the Mii's for like an illegal assembly or something :lol:

You have to add friends and they have to add you. Once tier name is bold in your friend book then that means connection between you and your friend is good. Then, when you go to the parade you should see mii's. And give it time because it might take a while to register some friends.

Back