MLB Power Pros

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
I haven't posted much lately but I just wanted to say WOW... DO NOT judge this game just based on its look. If you like baseball games, give this one a shot. It's a LOT deeper than it looks just from the cartoony graphics. Plenty of game modes, lots to unlock, good core gameplay... I played (and liked) The BIGS but as far as a baseball game this is MUCH better. I got it from GameFly today and I already know I'm gonna keep it. I'm just waiting until tomorrow or the next day so I can have Manhunt 2 sent as soon as I buy this game.

great news..I was hoping it would turn out great. wii sports baseball just wasn't cutting it...how is the fielding though? I am considering buying it

Player Improvement

Okay, kind of reviving an older thread here... but I have a question for you MLBPP owners out there...

I am currently playing thru a season, and I have my players all engaged in 'practice'. However, I've noticed that thru 20+ games, there has been no player improvement. For example, I have Chris Carpenter working on his Top Speed, but again, thru 20+ games it hasn't improved.

Anybody know how this works? Thanks!

look at his stats after a game..it should have his spd rating with an arrow pointed up..and a number too..keep track of it..it should be increasing

Yep. Practice only increases stats if you actually have a day off to practice. There are too many games to play throughout the week

Mako said:
Yep. Practice only increases stats if you actually have a day off to practice. There are too many games to play throughout the week

On the same train of thought, I'm only a few games (5) into my season, but I can't figure out how to work the practice mode. Is there something I need to do for Practice mode to be active?

Also, is there a guide somewhere on the net which tells you out of how much the attributes are? For example, different skills seem to have different caps.

Back