mod thread

while i agree with wiitendo about certain aspects of modding such as pirating games stealing is stealing even in cyberspace....have i ever downloaded a game NO!!!! but i do have a modded xbox...why?I got sick of my kids scratching the games...so i modded the xbox then dropped a 300gb drive in it and when i buy games i transferred them to the hard drive so i wouldnt have to worry about scratched dvds anymore..so where is the harm in that?Would i mod my wii?NO there is no reason for it now but if there comes a time when there is a hard drive addon and i could put the games i OWN(bought)on it i will...

Last edited:
yea i did that for my xbox, my halo 1 was destroyed from scratches so i got it modded to ONLY store the games i owned, (i bought a new copy of halo 1 and has only hit the xbox once). i agree with the LEGAL side of mod chips as it is more an insurance on the safety of your games. however i am against the illegal sides as it can ruin gaming industries and that would be very bad.

back onto subject------ i think i want to create the wii60 or the pswii by "putting" it in the case which means warranty would not be void. i could make up a few things to link the buttons to one another and get the disc thing to line up. so there would be no need to remove the case.

what do you guys think?

Back