MoHH2 Friend Making Thread

Gah, I still haven't got to play with any of you guys.
I don't check here enough anymore, though. Hopefully another Wii Chat game can be set up.

My new persona is wP spOokShow.
Maybe some of you have played me recently?

ill try to set on up if you wanna play... but it would be easier for you to play in games with some of us if you joined my clan because we have games usually around twice a week

Persona: Darkgundam
=) We could use some kind of communication system...skype, xfire, teamspeak. etc

Well if anyone wants to increase there kills, just find me in a game. I'm really bad or I need a faster router.

persona: quiteone

if any1 wants to play MOH using some real teamwork let me know. im sick of running around in complete chaos. i need a teammate or 2 so we can work 2gether. ie 2 machine gunners, a sniper and maybe a bazooka vet.

that way we could invade ppls games and take them over. pick a spot as our base and run it. or in CTF we can have a specific person infiltrate while the rest of us defend. ppl dont use teamwork very well in the world of MOH. With a little bit of it we can b feared! let me know. persona- GIDrew

endless ocean- 6601 8796 6150 Batallion wars-481-165-444-053 MOH2 GIDrew WII FRIEND CODE 4014-9385-6247-2883 Plz let me no if u add me ill b back 2 check

Back