My Plan (walmart)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Well I am getting up at 2:00 am and leaving my house at 3:00 am on Saturday. I expect to arrive at walmart at 3:30 am or 4:00 am and waiting there until 12:00 am on the Wiis release day......so do you think I should go to Walmart earlier....or do you think i have a good chance of getting a Nintendo Wii???

eum i think that early enough...man you ppl have patients...i so couldn't wait out side that long..im going Saturday night

...well actualy we can stay inside!
I'll just bring a book and a DS...and some snacks.
I think it will be fun...I mean I am waiting in line for the greatest console...all i am going to be thinking about is the Wii....and in just *blank* hours I will have the Wii!!!
Its worth getting up that early!!!

You guys are making me worried. I really wasn't thinking I'd have to do anything that extreme..

Granted, my city may not have the same gaming atmosphere as yours, and as well, we have two Walmarts.

For whatever reason, a few guys I know are waiting at one of the Walmarts around 12am, the night before. We also have word that this particular Walmart is getting 20 Wiis, so I'm hoping they can give me a heads-up-phone-call, once the line reaches around 10 people.

....no I am just doing that to be sure!!!
I don't want to arrive to late and have no Nintendo Wii at all!!!
I really doubt youll have to do anything this extreme...but it never hurts to be early!

Joe said:
....no I am just doing that to be sure!!!
I don't want to arrive to late and have no Nintendo Wii at all!!!
I really doubt youll have to do anything this extreme...but it never hurts to be early!
Hah, well -- fair enough. :)

I really wish I could go to a launch party, but the Gamestop by my house, where I preordered mine, isn't having one. It'll be a major joykill that I have to go to sleep knowing I'm just 8-or-so hours away from getting a Wii.

Back