Need a veteran's advice in obtaining ISO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRebel

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
First and foremost I've done some looking around and love the site. Secondly I recently modded my Wii (Cyclowiz v2, f/w 3.5) and need some advice. I'm looking for a good torrent site to download iso's (for backup purposes only, of course). I've been scouring the forums but all the sites members seem to reference require logins, but have no place to register. Furthermore, if there is no login required the download speeds are horrendous. Does anyone know about any up and coming torrent sites that are accepting registrations? Also please note that I love the concept of capping the amount of downloads until you seed your fair share of files. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly I appoligize for a redundant post, but not being able to access any private sites is killin' me.

Thanks in advance,

JRebel
~A wise man has more questions, then answers. ~

*Note - RE: Forum Rules and Policies #18. No Warez. I hope lawful backups of purchased games within the Netherlands does not fit into this category.

Last edited:
JRebel said:
*Note - RE: Forum Rules and Policies #18. No Warez. I hope lawful backups of purchased games within the Netherlands does not fit into this category.

It does, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back