New game for all of the gamaholics

Leche159TKE

Hero of....nothing.
Jan 21, 2007
Tampa, Florida
Wii Online Code
8518-9115-4993-5417
I'm pretty tired of the same games over and over. Here's a new one.

Basically, you come up with some lofty villainous goal. The person below you explains why it won't work. This is supposed to be silly, of course, so don't go with the obvious answer. That's it.

To start it: I'll send Bombs over Bahgdad. Yeeeees, like the song.

Last edited:
The yanks are currently doin it. they wouldnt want you to budge in.

I will rob a bank, then use the money to buy 1,000,000 wiis, then sneak into every ps3/360 owners and replace their consoles with wiis! MWAHAHAHAHA!

You could probably just steal all those Wii's.

I'm going to hire Wario to make all kinds of wierd and wacky games and sell to unsuspecting townsfolk for a profit.

no one likes wario, they all want mario

i will steal a piece of paper and lock it up in a super secret thing that no one or anything or any force anywhere can get into or break, then there will be one less piece of paper in the world

then as time progresses, you realise that the metal box which you cannot access has an active chemical which disolves the paper, which is useless and the secret is gone forever.

i'm going to somehow steal a precious diamond and hide it forever and ever and secrely be da richest on da planet. woo

right before your about to breath in, a terrorist shoots you in the head.

im not gonna do anything. try and stop THAT

its impossible not 2 do anyfin if you are just sittin there u r sitting if you are not touching anything you are not touching anyfin

i will rule da world

Back