TheMunchables_BoxFront_Wii_FINALboxart_160w.jpg

Rolling Stone: Drum King - May 26 - $39.99
rsdkwii.jpg

Space Camp - May 26 - $29.99
Space-Camp_Wii_US_ESRBboxart_160w.jpg

SpeedZone - May 26 - $49.99

Up - May 26 - $39.99
dp_up_wii_esrb_01boxart_160w.jpg

Munchables looks like a good sleeper. Everyhting else not so much...

Nothing worth buying, but lots of good ones coming in the near weeks. In the words of Bob Dylan: "The Times They Are A-Changin'".

^For this week, yes.

The two CAN coexist though, and they are now...

Yeah, casual week. But I believe everyone started as a casual gamer. Even before the term was centralized.

The Munchables looked kind of interesting in previews.

It is a quiet week but it is just the lull before the storm.

Next month has a barrage of games, with Virtua Tennis 2009, Grand Slam Tennis, Tiger Woods 2010, Let's Tap, Overlord: Dark Legend, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, Dawn of Discovery (Anno in the UK), Ghostbusters, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, Resident Evil Archives and of course The Conduit.

I have some interest in the majority of those games so it's a good thing to have a quiet week, I'll need all my cash for next month.

Yeah, casual week. But I believe everyone started as a casual gamer. Even before the term was centralized.
Actually I think everyone originally started as a hardcore gamer, because back in the olden days of 8bit systems gaming was a very niche market. Nowadays the 'hardcore' are really just mainstream. The only real similarity between hardcore of old and the new 'hardcore' is the fact that the majority of them play video games alone in their bedrooms.

Last edited:
Back