New Info on Usb Ports and SD card on wii!!

lee.jarratt said:
remember, it might not be all for memory products , thats one step closer to a wii keyboard ! i hope so

I really want that keyboard.... hopefully thats the next thing they are going to work on for the usb port...

Mau said:
I really want that keyboard.... hopefully thats the next thing they are going to work on for the usb port...

Yeah nintendo should definitely work on a keyboard because obviously there is a huge demand for it. :idea:

cool, can store games on my external. direct communication with usb devices with out pc, soo mp3 players here we come!

The main reason a person ( like me, im a person! :)) would want a HD instead of a SD card would probably be that a cheap HD can easily give you 150gb while an SD card can hardly give you 10?

Shadowpunk said:
I was just about to make a thread about this same subject 10 minutes ago but i was 2 lazy

LOL..You're not the only one..However, I was warned to chill with the threads so I guess i'll just reply to threads instead of making them..BUT TOMORROW...i'll make more threads...Its addicting..

Anyway, nice find..Hopefully they find ways to fully take advantage of this feature and make it as great as they can..

As has been said, memory cards are fine until you want to put a big film or something on it. Currently I've only seen 4gb memory cards on the market, and the Wii only supports 2gb, whereas external HDD and flash memory exceeds 100's

Ashenshugar said:
The main reason a person ( like me, im a person! :)) would want a HD instead of a SD card would probably be that a cheap HD can easily give you 150gb while an SD card can hardly give you 10?

up to i think 8GB.

Like i said in this topic it hasn't been announced by nintendo so don't get your hopes built up to far.

And nintendo hasn't even announced what we could do with the hard drives since the wii's internal memory is enought for quite alot of VC titles.

Back