New Kirby Wii Game

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
Some of you might have saw this official trailer for the upcoming kirby game but some of you havn't. Heres a link to the trailer and images of the game. When you click on the link for the trailer it wont bring you streight to the movie, so click on "Whatch Now" button then on the left theres another button you have to click to actualy start watching it.

Release Date: (somtime in 2007)

Platform: Originaly was going to be for gamecube but started from scratch on making it for the wii.

Title: Kirby (there is some rumors saying that it will be called "Kirby Wii" for some reason.)

Official Kirby Trailer

Page one of images
Page two of images

Before nintendo said they droped the game but a conference in 2006 announced that they are remaking it for the wii. This is all i basicly know, but if anyone knows anything else then post it.

ive seen something about the new ds kirby game cmin out so this might be succesful

wasnt the last console side scroller for the 64? man, ever since then I was pretty sure Kirby was stickin to portable, but hey, it could help out...

what I would like to see out of the Kirby franchise would be a 3-d adventure, but not a sidescroller... and maybe an RPG?

Last edited:
This trailer was made when they were making it for gamecube, i havnt found a trailer for this game after they announced they are making it for wii. so its going to be different gameplay but same storyline. it will have multieplayer obviously and not realy sure about the sidescrolling part. i dont know about co-op and it being an rpg would be cool. I know there has to be another trailer out there somewhere so when i find it ill post it.

Last edited:
well i looked everywhere but couldnt find any toher movie but this one

yea its been there sceince last march and ive never known about it

i bet they will put the origninal kirby tilt in tumble on the vc eventualy with wiimote compatibility

Back