New Super Smash Bros. Brawl footage to be show at Nintendo World 2006

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
According to the Official website of Nintendo Japan, the upcoming event Nintendo World 2006 will be the first time people will be able to see the new characters moving in real game footage - those new characters being Meta Knight, Wario, Pit, Zero Suit Samus and Solid Snake.

The event is scheduled to take place in Japan at 3 different locations over the course of four seperate days:

November 3rd - Nagoya
November 12th - Osaka
November 25th and 26th - Makuhari Messe (Tokyo Game Show arena)

Although it is believed Brawl will not be playable at these events, it's great to hear some new footage will be surfacing soon - and even better it'll be some in-game action! :)

Source: http://www.thewiire.com/news/538/1/Nintendo_World_to_Host_Smash_Bros_Footage

Last edited:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. i0n, you make me feel... like happy.

This is awesome news. Looking forward to November the 3rd :D. In-game footage is exactly what I need to see of this game. I cannot wait any longer.

What has been delayed? The show or the game? Cause if your talking about the game it was already announced for a 07 release

lilsam said:
I heard its been delayed til 07, somebody tell it isnt true(UK)

it hasnt been delayed till 07, because it was never due out in 06 in the first place. Sorry for the inconvenience. Im afraid you'll have to stick with the 'boring' Zelda, Red steel, excite truck, wii sports/ play, super monkey ball, rayman, far cry... alright ill stop now. To be honest, i think this may be out by spring anyway. the only problem is that Super mario galaxy and metroid prime 3 will probably be out within the same couple of months, leaving me a bit short of cash... And it'll be worth the wait, what wiith online play and all...

This is the info I got online
Kotaku.com said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl producer Sora Sakurai announced today that they will be showing off new footage from the upcoming Wii game at the Nintendo World 2006 event in Japan.

The video will include new characters, so it's a must see.

Good thing we have Ashcraft going to the event. Make sure to check back for our coverage and the unveiling of the new characters. Come on Master Chief. Brian Crecente
New characters will be shown according to this site:D

Back