New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey welcome.....im sure you and ur wife will come to a good conclusion....and at least u know for sure u can get the Wii....lol....some of us that arent old enough for jobs (me) have to rely on the few dollars we earn here and there.. :rolleyes: .....o well a gamer is a gamer no matter what :D

I'm only 14 but I got a job as a tennis coach:D

U could find some type of job i'm sure.

it's ironic, I wanted to be a video game programmer for years, and in the end I decided to become a regular application developer. That must be why I'm still so into videogames. Besides, my boss said he used to work next door to a video game company out in California, he said those people never seemed to go home to their families. I'd rather program from 8-5 and go home to my wife at the end of the day....Just give me a Wii!!!

JHardin1112 said:
it's ironic, I wanted to be a video game programmer for years, and in the end I decided to become a regular application developer. That must be why I'm still so into videogames. Besides, my boss said he used to work next door to a video game company out in California, he said those people never seemed to go home to their families. I'd rather program from 8-5 and go home to my wife at the end of the day....Just give me a Wii!!!
Amen!:lol: That would suck having to always stay at ur job & nvr go back to ur family:( I would much rather work from 8-5:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back