New Ubisoft game to help us shed some weight (it comes with a addon)

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
This is getin silly
We need games to play to relax not to get us runin round (runin round with a ds in full view is not recomended in some areas)

Yes it is more game SPAM
Yes it is makein the DS look more like somethin for the health consuse

It comes with a pedometer (Pics at bottom of the post)
mhc_uk_bmi.jpg
mwlc-first-screen-0-dsf.gif
my-weight-loss-coach-080211-12.jpg

Yes that is how it looks

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/02/11/ds-fit-ubisoft-announces-my-weight-loss-coach/
From DS fanboy said:
For those of you looking for a weight-loss alternative to methamphetamines, you can finally put down that needle -- Ubisoft has just the game for you! My Weight Loss Coach acts as both a fitness coach and nutritionist to help you trim those extra pounds. Pretty soon, you'll be able to slip into that old pair of daisy dukes that kept your telephone ringing all throughout your high school years.

The casual software will come bundled with a pedometer, an accessory which detects nearby sexual predators counts every step you take, similar to the Nike+iPod Sports Kit. The device plugs into your DS, presumably through the handheld's GBA slot, and keeps track of your progress, updating your personal profile. Based on the data it gathers, My Weight Loss Coach helps you balance your food intake and meet "landmark checkpoints." And it doesn't even give you meth mouth!

The stick-figure art direction is simple but charming, like a Don Hertzfeldt animation, perfect for a genre that doesn't really benefit from graphics that push the system's limits. Check our gallery below for 15 screenshots of the healthy title. My Weight Loss Coach isn't scheduled for release until this summer, but don't wait until then to get off the ice.

phpdxouuoam.jpg
phpdxbmsfaieytrigfkkh.jpg

Is that a belt clip ?
I can see a few DSis fallin on the floor

phpdxbmghjhgkj.jpg

Looks like its for those that HAVE NEVER PLAYED A PROPER GAME IN THERE LIFES

phpdxbmghhklhiyufjf.jpg

Yes you do have to slmile moronicaly when lookin at it

Lol funny comments, ''Yes you do have to smile moronically when looking at it" i laughed too hard on that one. . . but i think this is better than wiifit, because well, it can support more than 200 lbs.

I think it's a great idea. Q3 2008 according to gamespot. Sounds like it can track calorie intake/out take as well as distance traveled. I will probably get this.

No one is forcing you to get it. A lot of different types of people own the ds. Thanks for sharing, even complaining about it will generate interest.

No
It is my duty as nonworkin workin class to mok people like that
The so called middle class
The type that have three cars
The type that buy over priced clothes
The type with cleaners

Back