new wii controller/nunchuck issues

yeugen

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2010
MA
I bought my wife a pink motion plus controller but when i hook up the nunchuck to it it does see it and doesnt work. The nunchuck workd fine with the orginal controler. do i have a defective controller?

Try re-syncing the Wii-Mote after you put in the nunchuck. If that doesn't work, just go back to the store and exchange it for a new one. Usually you have around 30 days to exchange it back.

hi
i have this issue to i brought two new pink remotes for my kids for xmas, the remotes work fine but when i plug the nunchuck in it picks up that is there but tells me its not connected correctly. im really getting frustrated as my girls want to play games and i cant afford to go and buy two new ones as i got these ones from overseas.

thanks any tips would be appriciated.

i have synced them with the nunchuck connected and turned the wii console off and done each of them on the health and safety screen as told somewhere.
i brought 20 dollar batteries as someone said it was the batteries still no avil i tried recharable packs nothing works what i dont understand is that it is recognised but just wont say ok to play

Back