New Wiimii chick on the block

kazNdaz

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
Nowra
Hi My name is Kazza, I am from Nowra, Nsw Australia... I have a Black Wii, i have had it for some time now.. Just was always a little confused with the way it operated... My son Loves playing scooby doo and i love playing Mario games.. I am Here to meet new people that enjoy the Wii.. I am starting to enjoy it more as i understand it more... Nice to meet you all...:mushroomlife::papermario::papermario:

The wii is the most simple console to understand after a while it'll sink in
and trust me on this the wii is a fun console indeed

I recommend you get Netflix for your wii
if you like mario games then try out

-Mario Kart wii
-Super Paper Mario
-Mario Sports Mix (very fun game)
-Mario Party 8
-New Super Mario Bros Wii
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic winter games
-Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
-Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition 25th Anniversary http://google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net/...h.org/index.php?search=mario+25th+anniversary

Last edited:
G'day Kazza, I'm from Auckland, NZ. We're practically neighbours, LOL. My wife uses the Wii to keep fit, with the balance board and Wii Fit Plus. I use it to play games and to "tinker". Nice to meet you.

I guess you didn't notice that Kazza said she is in Australia. Netflix only seems to work for citizens of mainland USA. Even if you're in Hawaii, you can't get Netflix.

Last edited:
G'day Kazza, I'm from Auckland, NZ. We're practically neighbours, LOL. My wife uses the Wii to keep fit, with the balance board and Wii Fit Plus. I use it to play games and to "tinker". Nice to meet you.

I guess you didn't notice that Kazza said she is in Australia. Netflix only seems to work for citizens of mainland USA. Even if you're in Hawaii, you can't get Netflix.

yes i did notice that because i actually read the post what I didn't know on the other hand was that netflix wasn't offered outside of USA which is lame.

so thanks for the info man

Back