Newegg

Newegg is "top dawg" when it comes to online retailers for computer stuff along with other electronics. They are up with with sites like ZipZoomFly, surpluscomputers, Monarch, along with many others. Plus, Newegg's shipping is awesome!

Okay, thanks everyone, at this rate were ganna have to make a newegg fanclub, or atleast make this thread a sticky ;)

Seriously though, got my answer, thanks everyone. No need to post anymore.

MOD Please Close

Newegg sucks, they rip me off all the time by offering the lowest prices for the products I'm shopping for, then the bastards have the nerve to make me wait 3 days when standard shipping is up to 5 day wait. No to mention great shipping charges and the free internal multimedia card reader they sent with my last order.

Slimy weasles.

fistpittingnork said:
Newegg sucks, they rip me off all the time by offering the lowest prices for the products I'm shopping for, then the bastards have the nerve to make me wait 3 days when standard shipping is up to 5 day wait. No to mention great shipping charges and the free internal multimedia card reader they sent with my last order.

Slimy weasles.

those bastards!

LyricistSoldier said:
? he asks if anyONE can confirm NewEgg as legit and how many of you have to pipe in saying the same thing? :rolleyes:

im a douchebag
If you were unsure of a retailer, which makes you more comfortable making a purchase:
- 1 person's statement
- 25 peoples' statements

I'll go with the latter, which is exactly why so many posted; to show that it isn't some fly by night retailer that one person swears by, it's a very well established store with a vast customer base.

Back