nice to meet you

2dimesion

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
not the big apple
Wii Online Code
8903-3275-3112-2532
Hi everyone. I just got a wii for my birthday (yeah me) and I am so happy :smilewinkgrin: I am having alot of fun with it:yesnod: . I like it mostly because you can download all of the 2 dimesional games that I loved so much like Ninja Gaiden, Donkey Kong (NES) etc. Well I hope everyone has a good day:smilewinkgrin: .

P.S. how do I get my mii parade working?

Hiya and welcome to WiiChat! Happy birthday, I hope you like your Wii. :)
2dimesion said:
how do I get my mii parade working?
First you need to be connected to wiiconnect24 which allows you to receive/send miis and messages to your wii friends. In the address book you can add wii friends. You can get lots of wii codes of other people here. Your own wii code is found in the address book. Be sure to PM the user you want to add with your wii code so that they know and can add you too. Then in the mii channel, create some miis and turn on the "mingle" option when creating them to allow them to travel to your friends' mii parades. They do the same thing to get their miis to travel to your wii. Also don't forget to go to options in the mii channel and turn on "travel" so that your miis set to "mingle" will travel to other wii users. If you need more help, send me a PM. Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

wii has 4 more numbers than an friend code
wii number for wii and fc is for pokemon game only

I would like to add you to my mii's. if ou would like to add me my number is 8903-3275-3112-2532

Back