Nunchuk and wiimote misaligned

oscar

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
Hi I'm new to the Wii so I don't know if this is a common problem or even if it is not a problem at all BUT:

When playing Wii Sports Boxing (the only game I have that uses both controllers), my left arm is always lower than the right. If I raise the nunchuk it will eventually raise but at a pace much lower than the wiimote.

Other than that everything seems to be working perfectly, I can point at the screen with no problem, I can punch with both etc. But of course, my left arm is always down... I'm afraid this could be a very tough problem with other games. Anybody experiencing alignment problems between the two? Is this how they are supposed to work?

Hold the Wii Mote and Nunchuk so that the topes of the them (when holding them vertical) are even, or try when the bottoms of them are even. Most probably that will fix the problem of the uneven gloves. Or one of you arms is shorter than the other, in tat case some type of surgical procedure would need to be performed.;)

the height of your gloves is controlled by the TILT of the motes. Not how high you hold them. Also, if you do it right, having one glove up and one down means it is REALLY hard to hit you :p

Wow now I feel REALLY silly. I've been playing with boxing and wondering how in hell did the wii know I was holding the remote 'near my face' vs 'near my waist', and why that didn't work with my left arm. It turns out that when I lower my right arm I tilt the commander, but my left arm apparently moves differently... well I trained a little more and I can definitely say there is nothing wrong with the controllers! thanks guys!

Back