Online game suggestions.. help would be nice :)

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I have halo 3 and Call of Duty 4.
(although I suck @ call of duty 4)
but I kinda wanna try something else...
I was thinking about Rainbow six vegas 2.
but the review are leading me in a different direction.
Now i'm leaning toward GRAW 2 since it happens to be 20$ and I enjoyed the first GRAW.
got any suggestions thatd be great.

your bud Hybrid

If you wanna try something different, I suggest burnout paradise, its very fun offline and online.

thanks i was thinking of shooters mainly... but that did look pretty sick.
thanks .

If GRAW 2 is only $20.00 I suggest on getting it. I also suggest you go to your local video game rental store and take a look at the online game selection they have there.

good idea... yeah I think 20 bucks is to big a steal .
but that also gives me flexibility with cash... which is nice.

Burnout Paradise is absolute garbage, and this is coming from someone who played Revenge until my thumbs bled.

I'd go with GRAW 2 for 20 bucks.

If you want a shooter to play offline (I highly doubt its still played online on the 360), Quake 4 is probably cheap and effective for a launch title.

For something more recent, you can try to hit up the Battlefield: Bad Company Beta, or at least rent Frontlines: Fuel of War to see if you like it.

Like previously said, you can't go wrong with GRAW 2 for $20.

Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 is ok online, but I personally think Call of Duty 4 is the best online shooter out.

get UNO...

(on a podcast the dude said he went back to graw2 recently and that hardly anyone was still playing it..)

Sovieto said:
get UNO...

(on a podcast the dude said he went back to graw2 recently and that hardly anyone was still playing it..)
That doesn't surprise me.

From a single player perspective if you have someone to play with, the Ghost Recon games are good ideas.

But they're, what, 2+ years old?

People moved on to Rainbow 6 and Call of Duty

Back