Online Two Player

*Wii60*

WiiChat Member
May 22, 2007
I have a question about 2p online, will it be possible to go 2v2 against another team with a friend and I playing on the same console? Sorry if this has been addressed I haven't seen any info on this.

actually i asked this a couple times and yes you can. here ill get the link to who told me that you can, he lives in japan and owns it hold on

k here: link

scroll down to where i posted and asked the question and he just straight uo answers yes u can, so yes u can haha.

Last edited:
ok thanks, that was one of my big concerns with this game

Im really tired so I'll try and answer what I understand of ur question.

Say A has a Wii and B came over to A's house and started playing some Brawl. Then A and B decided to play Brawl online with Z and X, Z and X (or ZX) were on one team and AB on another, they could play and 2 vs 2 like that.

lol hope that answers your question.

ya same here and it took me a while to find out if u could or not

alright thanks guys, and lol nice way to put it Subarnu, i thought and prayed this feature would be included but i wasn't sure after games like CoD4(1p online)

lol I have heard that if you play like that, you are more likely to experience lagg

i wonder if u can have me and my friend against 2 strangers on team is that possible >.<

Why do i feel like im doing algerbra in this thread?

If a=b and b=c then a=c, so.... 2 player online! yes!
I'll give rep to whoever can tell me what property in math that was

Lol
1. Don't give me rep, I just like math problems.
2. Its the transitive property.

And I want to say yes to the " two people on the same wii vs. random team online."
Basically A+B vs. n and n

yay nice you gots it haha

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TJgamer again."

crap i cant give you rep anyways. grr i will later when i can, i aint breaking my word

well it's nice to see that 2v2 online matches will work as well as ffa. (albiet a bit more laggy)

but as for as 2 local players v 2 wifi players...or simply:

team1 (2 people on the same wii) vs. team2 (two registered friends playing from different consoles or two randomly assigned players)

That seems like a more abstract concept and ninty is kind of dense when it come to thinking outside the box like that. If it doesn't require training wheels or childproof locks then chances are they think it's too difficult for the majority of the wii owners out there.

Back