Photo Channel = Comptuer?

Con04

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
:yikes: I edited a photo on the photo channel and saved it to wii message board.
Do you know any way I can get this photo onto my computer?

Put it on an SD card and put that into your Computer. If you have the SD slot like me.

Otherwise try to E-Mail it yourself?

Another Suggestion: LONG SHOT but try to upload it to Photobucket or something like that or Post it on this forum then Save it from that webpage onto your PC

Wii_Smurf said:
Put it on an SD card and put that into your Computer. If you have the SD slot like me.

Otherwise try to E-Mail it yourself?

Another Suggestion: LONG SHOT but try to upload it to Photobucket or something like that or Post it on this forum then Save it from that webpage onto your PC

Im trying to do this also, and I dont have a SD card reader (only on my phone) and you cant email pics from wii..and i tried to upload to imageshack.us but the browse button is disabled :mad5: I guess its not possible for me

Just wait until they release an update or something to allow us to transfer edited pics from the photo channel. I'm pretty sure they will. Hope that helps :D

Eh. Just buy an SD card reader. They're only about $10-$15. Won't break your bank, and then you can use the SD card as a removable drive too.

Back