Playstation Portable 2

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Few say thay Sony is going to reveal the Playstation 2 behind closed doors to certain journalists in Tokyo, Japan in January 27th, 2011. They might later reveal the console publically at E3 of this year, 2011, as well. People have said the console may have a 5.3in. Screen (Diagonal), possibly a Touchscreen, 2 cameras (Front/Back like DSi), and a 1GB RAM making it half as powerful as PS3 (PSP[1]- 64MB; XBOX 360- 512MB RAM).

Last edited:
Good to hear it will not have 3D, maybe they don´t want to look too needy too fast.
Also, I don´t think they chosse the download only path right now, they already make that error.

Thats the point, they are going to have a physical media to play games. No one is willing to wait 3 hours for 25GB BD-SL Game to DL. They haven't given any details on what they're going to use yet either though. I hope it will be a decent size memory card, that can fit an image so players recognize the game.

Yeah, it was nice to have the artwork there, miss the "Brick", or "Tabique" that´s how we call the Original GB around here (means the same).

Oh, is that what you call the little GB cartridges? I just called them by system name, like GBA Game. What do call PSP UMD Discs?

No, we knew here the Original GB as "Tabique" which means Brick, and the games are obviously GB games or cartridges, same for the UMD things

I have a psp it's great and all but to many hackers online like Socom, Medal of honor, and other games... and the 6.35 pro came out which just made sony go down abit but idk if I'm getting the psp2

Back