Please help me with a decicion!!!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
I already have a wii, and my brother will be getting a 360 in May. I am also interested in getting a 360 but i need to know if it would be worth it to have two in the same house. Please help me out!

zachp18 said:
I already have a wii, and my brother will be getting a 360 in May. I am also interested in getting a 360 but i need to know if it would be worth it to have two in the same house. Please help me out!
yah its worth it, he will be so addicted that you wont have a chance to play :smilewinkgrin:

Nope its not, lake in real games, Same old FPS, all systems have online with better franchise, wii has controller, VC, INTERNET BROWSER, gamecube compatiblitiy. ect.

2 in a same house ? mmm if your brother ever move from your house than maybe you`ll miss it but for example i`m gonna get a 360 but thats will be in some time (i wanna get a DS before)

well it matters on what kind of games u like to play if your into GFX games get one because 360 is alsome. i know where u can pick up a modded 360 for 200$ i sold it to him for that price because just to piss off my ex who bought me it when i got home from iraq. he wants to sell it because he has a ps3 know and would rather play that instead so i can get it for 200. to bad u dont live near me then i could just pick it up for u and mail it out then u could get both systems :ihih:

Wiitendo said:
Nope its not, lake in real games, Same old FPS, all systems have online with better franchise, wii has controller, VC, INTERNET BROWSER, gamecube compatiblitiy. ect.
you are such a fanboy its not even fun
he said: HE ALREADY HAS A WII
and just because wii is going to have online dosent mean its going to be good....look at ps3s, no one likes it
ps3 you can download ps1 games and has a internet browser, so dose my computer
360 and ps3 also have backward compatiblity with more SUCCESSFUL sytstems

i just got my 360 Premium 2 days ago with gears of war,dead rising and pes6 and im loving it im so happy:cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:eek:h and a extra wireless Controller

i cant much point in there being two of the same console in the house

but if you want to be sad and play online with each other in the same room so you can hit them when they kill you, be my guest.

I think you should have the Wii in your Room
The 360 in his and thats that. In other words don't get a 2nd

Getting 2 would be good because you could both play each other online lol That'd be sweet. But one of each is fine. If you don't feel Wii-ish you can play the 360 and he could go on the Wii for a while. If you both respect each other it will work..

Though HOWEVER if your in a mood and won't let him on the Wii its obvious he won't let you on the 360 LMAO.

So 1 of each and be kind to each other = :thumbsup: :)

depends on one thing: if you're older, don't get one and take his to college. if you're younger, get one when he goes to college.

Wiitendo said:
some people dont read and just post

or am i worng ???

Back