Possible to play European Games on American Wii?

perouf

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Hi, quick question.
Will it be possible to play european games on a american wii?
thx

For the beginning just zelda, then later on metroid. Why?

I meant european games. which games are european and not here that you wanted

As i mentioned, metroid prime, then resident evil, donkey kong etc...

they arent european. Damn me if I couldnt play DK64, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes or Resident Evil 4. The games you mention are as "only" european as I am a martian

no, i meant the new ones coming out.. metroid prime corruption e.g. and i'm pretty sure there will be a european version of it, means a pal version with for example german language. so my actual question is, if i can play pal games on a ntsc wii. I was pretty sure thats possible since i could play ntsc zelda on my european cube. just wanted to be sure before i go get the wii.

oh ok. Well, I heard the Wii is zoned so you'll have to buy both us wii and us games or europeans ones. why would you care anyway? You're in North America or you think you gotta get a import game because it will come out earlier

no, i go on a trip to thailand and figured since im there i maybe could get the wii plus some additional games cheaper than here in switzerland. but i wanted to make sure that when i buy some games here in the future im still able to play them. well, have to think about it : ). thanks for the answer.

grz

hello i have a european version wii 3.3-3.4 and i want to play the clash of ninja revolution 3 how can i play it?PLS GIVE ME A REPLAY!!!!

Back