Prince of Persia Wii!!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
UK site Computer and Video Games has posted some new information on the quietly announced Prince of Peria Wii title, slated to hit the system next year in 2007!

The game is well underway (and in a playable form), according to UbiSoft's Yannis Mallat. Mallat claims the game was "fun and intuitive," which isn't a surprising stamp of approval considering he's the CEO of the company's Montreal Studio. The Wii remote will apparently be used for jumps and other moves, while the nunchuck will be used to throw out the Prince's chain.

So here's what we know: you jump; you move; and the Prince has a chain. I've been a pretty big fan of the series since the beginning, so any new entry has me at "Hello." Still, with much of the original team responsible for previous console entries of the series working on the highly anticipated Assassin's Creed, we can only hope that the Wii title will be more than a series sidebar.

I'll just rent it an dbeat it since I only pay PoP games once then never look at tham again (not saying there bad I just like beating them once)

drat. that means i only have that much time beat pop: warrior within, and then move on to pop: two thrones and beat that as well.

pop games are the bestest. and i'm sure this new wii version will be spectacular. period.<---should i even write period even though there is already a period? so many questions...:eek:ut:

nork said:
drat. that means i only have that much time beat pop: warrior within, and then move on to pop: two thrones and beat that as well.

pop games are the bestest. and i'm sure this new wii version will be spectacular. period.<---should i even write period even though there is already a period? so many questions...:eek:ut:

what are you on???

Anyways thats probably how I am going to have to get all of my games (except for Mario,Zelda,and Super Smash Bros.)
Maybe from now on I'll just rent.....:sad:

Back