Prince of Persia

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
Is anyone going to buy the prince of persia rival swords game when it comes out, I know I am

ps: when does this game get released

I love the PoP games on the PS2 so think I'm going to wait and watch some vids and reviews then if they all look good then I might just get it

I'm gonna get it. I loved the ps2 version and the twist of the wii controls are sure to make this game a hit. Only thing I didn't like was that the game is going to be a little censored, but that's understandable.

I think it is out the 30th March so not long to wait.

I am definately going to get it, I loved it on the PS2 but the DS version was pants I sold it on within 4 days of buying it I didn't read about it properly :frown2:

i love the prince of persia series but i may not get it because:
1- i have already played the two thrones
2- rival swords was meant to the same game (two thrones) but the only difference is the addition of the wii controller.

i doubt i will, completed two thrones about 4 times + the controlls look shite IMO

The game is coming out on March 13. I already finished the two thrones. But I really don't mind playing this awesome game with the wii controls. it's gonna be one of the best games for this console/

whats the big deal about prince of persia? every1 goes on about it but i dont think its that special i played the very 1st game and i thought it was crap:nono:

I saw a trailer for the 1st 20 mins of the game and it was AWESOME! I'm really thinking about getting this game along with Mario Party 8 b4 the other big titles come out.

official release date is the 20th of march.

it comes with extra content for the game. they only took out the nudity i believe to make it teen. smart idea...now they have more people able to buy the game.

im replaying all of them right now.

The 20th of march is going to be a great day for the Wii,they have 4 good to great games releaseing on that date.

Blazing Angels
Prince of Persia
Cooking Mama
Godfather

Ill probably get P of P and Blazing Angels on that date.Great day to own a Wii.

Back