Problem with custom avatar.

Jay.

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
NYC
why cant I upload a custom avatar? I see it in my user control panel, but it doesnt show up in threads. could it be that i am a new member?

Don't double post!:nono:
and it has nothing to do with being a new member or not.Your problem might be that the maximum size of your custom image is over 150 by 100 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

hmm, its 80x80 pixels and way under 193 kb..sorry for the double post, i got a lil bored. what do you suggest I do? if it were too big, it wouldnt show in my user cp right?

if it was to big...hmm i haven't really had that problem...i don't really know but i guess it would say sorry this image is to big or something

i even tried different pictures from my pc and they still dont show either. I can choose the basic avatars that are already there though..weird :(

nope, PNG, I even tried it in jpeg format aswell

Try uploading your image to Photobucket or ImageShack and then direct link to that image. If that doesn't work either, then I suggest that you contact one of the moderators to look into the problem.

I have tried this aswell, even other avatars i had saved. who do you suggest I contact?

Still cant get it working even when making a new avatar. Any mods with some help?

I guess I will just use this name since the avatar works with it..kinda sucks but whatever thanks for your help guys..

Back