Ready to loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
Who is up for a game of Mario Strikers I don't really have rules but you are free to use boo or drybones with that trick but none of the hitting ahead where the goalie just watches it roll into the net that makes me:sick: MAD:mad5: So don't do it.

Strikers Code is in Sig. Just PM/reply to thread if you want to play

I still don't know what hitting ahead thing you're talking about

Good game though

aaand for bragging rights...

1# 7-6 in overtime
2# 6-4

This guy is really good, wotcher

I can't do it myself but people hit it ahead of them and it just rolls into the net if you verse someone in about top hundred that is usually all they do.

Did I do it against you?

The only way I really hate people scoring on me is with boo's

and I play in the top 100 quite often

hahahaha this sounds fun, maybe if u get lucky ill enjoy a match with u, so add my msc fc which is on my sign(i already added u)

Ready to loose? What is that supposed to mean?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
hmm i was waiting for some smartarse to come out with that....oh wait there is 2
Thank_yOu_FoR_aCkNoWlEdGiNg_ThAtTodays date is December 24, 2007

SantaClaws said:
I still don't know what hitting ahead thing you're talking about

Good game though

aaand for bragging rights...

1# 7-6 in overtime
2# 6-4

This guy is really good, wotcher

Sounds like your pretty good PS3Stinks. How about facing me in Strikers sometime?

My Friend Code should be in my signature, so if you add me, just send me a PM.

I'll be happy to have a match with ya:thumbsup:. I'd say I'd do fairly good against you;). I'm no pushover!

I think what you mean by "hitting ahead" is when a player does a "Possesion Pass/Shot".
This is useful if you want to keep the ball and charge it at the same time. A lot of ppl do it with Dry Bones along the side of the course, and then deke across the goalie into the net.
Other ppl do a long Possesion pass/shot when they have a Mushroom. They use the Mushroom to zoom down center field and while their still moving quickly, they do a possesion shot and it sometimes goes over the goalie fairly fast and goes in the net.

I personally hate it when people do that to get the majority of their goals, along with non-stop skill shots and goalie deking with Boo, Toad, and anyother player that can avoid the goalie and score.

I wish more people would pass and shoot, or just take a shot when they have the ball, instead of getting it to a good deker and going through, over, around or whatever passed the goalie.

Dear Frogger,

Everton? Really? Why not Liverpool? Gerrard is great!

man i know this is off topic but i was rank 1 cause i was up late and the ranks got reset.... i did a few matches then i went down to rank 6 with 181 pts and the person that was rank 1 had 1169 points o_O with 2wins and 2 losses and i got 10 wins and no losses wtf is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back