Remote Not Working

diki

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2007
hello everyone,had a wii 4 about a month,now neither of the remotes work.when u press any button all 4 lights flash and thats it HELP PLEASE.

Ok

- Open the Pannel on the front of the Wii...
- Open the Back Pannel of the Wiimote
- Press the Red Button in both the Pannel on the Wii and the Wiimote at the same time and it will Sinc it in xD

[READ THE MANUAL]

diki said:
hello everyone,had a wii 4 about a month,now neither of the remotes work.when u press any button all 4 lights flash and thats it HELP PLEASE.

hi there....

well, you can always use the search bar on the right or you can go to nintendo.com and hit customer service to get instructions for any problem you have. and the post above me is correct, if that doesn't work, try with other wiimote, if that doesn't work or you don't have other wiimote call nintendo, the console might need repair.

This has happened to me loads. There are many reasons how you can fix it.
1. Sync. it to your wii
2. Replace batteries
3. If you have been to a mates house and used your wiimote it wont work untill you sync. it back to your own wii.
4. I dunno if this works but this is what happened to mine...I just switched my wii off by the mains and then rebooted it and my wiimotes work brill:D Hope It helped

I guess he was trying to introduce himself at the same time :dunno:

Check to see if ht ebatteries are low, if not that, read the manuel to find out answers.

Wii_Smurf said:
Ok

- Open the Pannel on the front of the Wii...
- Open the Back Pannel of the Wiimote
- Press the Red Button in both the Pannel on the Wii and the Wiimote at the same time and it will Sinc it in xD

[READ THE MANUAL]

^^^
This. lol

Welcome, to WiiChat. :]

Back