Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall7

A li'l bit different
May 17, 2006
Cornwall, UK
Wii Online Code
8420-0141-9022-6948
I've just tried to report a post by a user that just swore (literally the only word in his post). However, trying to do so, I've just hit something.

Squall7, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I presumme this is an error, and not me being banned (haven't done anything to warrant it in recent memory).

However, I'm wondering if there is anyone else having this same problem as I am.

Squall7 said:
I've just tried to report a post by a user that just swore (literally the only word in his post). However, trying to do so, I've just hit something.

I presumme this is an error, and not me being banned (haven't done anything to warrant it in recent memory).

However, I'm wondering if there is anyone else having this same problem as I am.

Yeah, who was it exactly? I bet that person is already banned.

Ye, seems like he already got banned.

Damn me and my lengthy process of constructing witty sentences whilst reporting people...

yeah squall you get that message if a thread was deleted or something like that.

if it was in regards to "fatass69" and his 23480234234 accounts i had blocked, i deleted all the posts and threads.

that could be why you are receiving that message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back