"Reset" virtual console games

shifuimam

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2007
[strike]I have Donkey Kong Country (SNES) downloaded to my Wii. However, if I exit the game using the Wiimote, it creates a suspend point and I can only seem to load up the game to that suspend point.

How do I do the virtual equivalent of hitting the reset slider on an actual SNES? I've looked everywhere online and can't figure it out for the life of me. It's been years since I've played DKC on a SNES, so I can't recall if there's a button combo to do it, either.

Thanks in advance for any help.[/strike]

I'm an idiot. I thought that "Reset" in the Wii home menu would just reset the actual Wii. Sorry about that.

On a related note, I seem to remember some people having an issue "reseting" super mario brothers after beating the game. It seemed that no matter what they did all the Goombas were replaced with Buzzy Beetles and the only way to fix it was to delete a file from the memory.

Does anyone remember that thread?
Am I a dork for remembering the enemy names?

ciper said:
On a related note, I seem to remember some people having an issue "reseting" super mario brothers after beating the game. It seemed that no matter what they did all the Goombas were replaced with Buzzy Beetles and the only way to fix it was to delete a file from the memory.

Does anyone remember that thread?

Mmm.. that is also a problem with the original NES game. But, really, it's not much of a problem. o_O;;
Seriously, just delete the save file if it's a big deal. xD It shouldn't be though..

No. You're my friend. ^^

Back