Resident Evil 5 Corrupt File

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Hey all, it's been ahwile and I'm not sure If you remember me. Used to chat it up here all the time. School and my job got the better of me so I've been a bit busy, but I know this isn't the place for reunions so I'll cut to the chase.

I recently bought RE5, and btw a great game andvery fun to play. I've got about 18 hours playtime, and almost unlocked everything. So I'm playing the other day, and I turn the Xbox off to go do some work. I come back about an hour later and find that the file for my Resident Evil save is corrupted, all my progress gone. I did some research and found that people on other sites are experiencing this issue as well.

All I'd like to know is if yo guys have any information to add, whether it's similar problems, or any idea of possibly getting my file back? I did read somewhere that the file is still intact, and not actually corrupt, its just that the Xbox can't read the file for some reason or another.

So any advice or input would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Never heard of this... Your best bet is to ask around the Xbox.com RE5 forum as chances are if there's a fix they would know.

Isn't it obvious, RE5 is turning the file into a zombie. :lol:

I sent a message to Capcom...hopefully they will be able to fix my problem.

Back