SaVe clan Recruitment MW3

KolbyyMW3

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2012
United States
This is my first clan ive started on MW3. if you want to join send me your ally code and i will add you, you dont have to have a mic but it would help if you had one, you can go with any color for your clan tag and name, i would like to start a Youtube channel when there are more members so it would help if you can record gameplay (must be clear) or edit videos or both it would help in doing so.

My user name is: SaVe Kolby

Rules:
  • Rule number 1: you are to be nice to other players and no trash talking.
  • Rule number 2: no hacking is allowed in SaVe if you hack you will be removed from SaVe.
  • Rule number 3: you must have a K/D of at least 1.00-1.50 to join.
  • Rule number 4: no profanity or unpleasant words in your username

Send me your ally code, im a fun guy to play with on MW3 :) :wiitransformer::wiitransformer::wiitransformer:

Last edited:
This is my first clan ive started on MW3. if you want to join send me your ally code and i will add you, you dont have to have a mic but it would help if you had one, you can go with any color for your clan tag and name, i would like to start a Youtube channel when there are more members so it would help if you can record gameplay (must be clear) or edit videos or both it would help in doing so.

My user name is: SaVe Kolby

Rules:
  • Rule number 1: you are to be nice to other players and no trash talking.
  • Rule number 2: no hacking is allowed in SaVe if you hack you will be removed from SaVe.
  • Rule number 3: you must have a K/D of at least 1.00-1.50 to join.
  • Rule number 4: No akimbo weapons are to be used for primary usage if you do you'll be suspended for 4 days.
  • Rule number 5: no profanity or unpleasant words in your username
  • Rule number 6 (you can still join if you cant do this): you must be able to snipe decent and at least do a 360 trickshot.

Ranks:
you'll be give a letter to symbol what you are good at.

S- Long Range Killer (Sniper)
C- Close Quarter Killer (Shotguns)
Q- Quick Killer (Assault or SMG)
T- Trickster Master (Must be able to do Trick shot with Sniper or knife)
G- God Mod (Able to get 25+ Kills with less then 9 deaths per match)

Send me your ally code, im a fun guy to play with on MW3 :) :wiitransformer::wiitransformer::wiitransformer:

These rule sets are good but a rule that isn't a rule and is one of the rules that makes me wanna throw up I can't help but take points off in your presentation.
Aside from that congratulations, you have actually made a clan recruitment thread that didn't make me want to hang myself after looking at it so good luck to you.

ok i reread my rules and i found two pointless rules so i removed them and same with the Ranks, what else can you help me with?

Back