Shadowrun Kicks ass!

crazyjello

Ninja Pimp
Jun 7, 2007
Shadowrun is the best game to come out for the 360! I have guitar hero 2 and i quit that to play shadowrun. its way more addicting! post your opinions and anything having to do with shadowrun here.
Edit: also state if you have it for the 360, vista, or neither

Last edited:
In shadowrun 360 users go vs pc users, and the pc users are gimped as they don't have auto aiming, as well as if they turn around quickly they lose gun accuracy. Also that shadowrun is meant to run on vista only, but like a week after it game out the crack was out to play it on normal xp.
Hope this helps.

Flagel said:
In shadowrun 360 users go vs pc users, and the pc users are gimped as they don't have auto aiming, as well as if they turn around quickly they lose gun accuracy. Also that shadowrun is meant to run on vista only, but like a week after it game out the crack was out to play it on normal xp.
Hope this helps.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The PC version will have aimbots designed for it sooner or later.

And this game was very over hyped and did not deliver.

ive got shadowrun for 360 and i love it. its a great game and all, but i dont think its definately not the best 360 game out there. my fav. is still ES IV: Oblivion

i love shadowrun its like a much needed upgrade to a game Gunz the Duel which can be played on ijji .com but yea i have it both pc and 360 cuz me and my brother like to play eachother

Back