SSBB NEW video!! Trailer

I wish they'd show more of the remodeled old characters, like Peach and Bowser :sleep:

Yeah, ive seen this before, whats with the crawling? I hope they dont replace this with wavedash :/

Online Multiplayer has been announced dude... lol

EDIT: there were a few seconds here and there in this vid that werent in the other world trailer. Might wanna check it out.

Last edited:
Mecko said:
Yeah, ive seen this before, whats with the crawling? I hope they dont replace this with wavedash :/
I read that they are going to remove the Wave Dash since it was used in Tournaments and They see it as some sort of Cheat.

Zori said:
Online Multiplayer has been announced dude... lol

EDIT: there were a few seconds here and there in this vid that werent in the other world trailer. Might wanna check it out.

When did they announce online multiplayer for SSBB? I was quite positive it was unknown, and more than likely to not happen.

vagrant said:
When did they announce online multiplayer for SSBB? I was quite positive it was unknown, and more than likely to not happen.

He's Most likely Going from what series creator Masahiro Sakurai said in a Interview back in May.
"the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," -Sakurai

Heres the Link to that Interview.
IGN: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Preview

SinfulKnight said:
I read that they are going to remove the Wave Dash since it was used in Tournaments and They see it as some sort of Cheat.
Actually, they knew that Wavedash was in Melee, before it was even released. They left it in as an advanced technique. I don't see why they'd take it out.

I'm also, almost certain, that in the Nintendo World trailer, we see Metaknight Wavedash behind Kirby, as Kirby comes up from behind him.

Back