Starter FPS

laguano

Wiichat Member
Oct 28, 2006
California
My sister wants to get a good FPS for the wii but she isn't really into them that much, I told her to get Red Steel because it looks interesting, she asked me to ask anybody if it is for a starter like her.

Is it? :p

Em, I'm not so sure. While I will (probably) will be buying it on launch day, I'm still a bit hesitant because different game sites like IGN have said it's a bit slow when turning and the sword fighting isn't very deep, but who knows. I would say get Metroid Prime: Corruption, but alas, that won't debut til sometime in 2007. If she just has to have a FPS though, go ahead and get Red Steel, but don't take it as a serious FPS and if you don't like it, just keep in mind that FPSs for Wii will only get better. Also, you could consider Call of Duty 3, which is said to have better control, but not as snazzy graphics and it doesn't have multiplayer like Red Steel does.

I've heard good things about Far Cry, but it doesn't have good graphics. I would go with Red Steel.

Homesrfan said:
I've heard good things about Far Cry, but it doesn't have good graphics. I would go with Red Steel.

........Far Cry has some OK graphics you mean.....they are no PS3 graphics but there NOT BAD!
I think I would go with Red Steel ...that game is going to be a HUGE HIT!

Back