Strange unbombable cave entrance

naschbac

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Just north passed the point where you use the spinner track on the rock wall to get to the hidden grotto there is what looks to be a large cave opening covered by lots of small boulders. The same kind that you had to bomb+arrow to clear the opening for he river in the Upper Zora River area.

No amount of blasting or digging around seems to clear out this particular batch of rocks. Anyone have any ideas what's behind there, and how to get to it?

mabye a goron will be able to break though it but how you get a goron there is beyond me

I should have noted that this is just north of the Eldin Bridge, BTW.

Sorry about that.

Well it definitely look different than everything around it, and even has a little platform of rock slightly raised to stand on in front of it. Nintendo went out of their way to make sure that section looked completely different than any other along that passage, but I'm starting to wonder if it's just some part they didn't finish for the game and walled it off.

Your not talking bout the entrance to Hidden Village are you?

And for instance, Sacred Grove have so many places that look bombable. but arent.

I thought you would have have to use the ball and chain for that one, but i guess it's just designed for smashing ice.

well the ball and chain would take AGES to crack a huge boulder open, ice smashes , boulders crack.

you're talking about the hidden village entrance, a gorron smashes it open later

Back